Yeast Extract Springalys D200/8 -PW
Yeast extract is particularly suitable for low sodium products.
- Brand: BIO SPRINGER
Code:KU - 016
Yeast Extract Springalys D200 / 8-PW is a drum dried , partially autolysed baker"s yeast.
This ingredient is naturally rich in 5'IMP and 5'GMP derived from yeast cell RNA, which confers a natural Umami taste.
Springalys D200 / 8-PW develops typical toasted and cereal notes and is particularly suited for low sodium-containing food formulations.
- Composition / Labeling : yeast, dry yeast or natural flavor.
- Certifications : Kosher Parve, Halal, GMA Safe, ISO 9001.
- GMO : free, without animals, without allergen.
Packaging : Yeast Extract is packaged in 25 kg (55 lbs) sealed paper bags with polyethylene film. Palletizing : 40 units, 1000 kg (2200 lbs).
Shelf life : kept in original packaging, Yeast Extract can be stored for up to 24 months.
Store in a cool, dry place protected from direct sunlight. Keep the packaging closed when not in use.
- Dry matter : min. 94.0
- pH (8.33% solution) 5.0 - 6.2
- Total nitrogen min. 8.0
- Protein (nitrogen x 6.25) min. 50.0
- Ash 4.0 - 9.0
- Total carbohydrates (anthrone) including carbohydrate in cell walls 16.0 - 26.0
- Solubility : 40-60
- Commercial color : dark beige
Heavy metals : in accordance with EU Regulation 1334/2008 / EC - 1881/2006 / EC
- Total number of germs : max. 5,000 / g
- Coliforms max. 10 g
- Spores of Clostridium perfringens max. 10/g
- Yeast max. 50/g
- Moulds max. 50/g
- Salmonella : negative in 25g
- E. coli : negative per g
- Staphylococcus aureus : negative
- Energy 1365kj / 325kcal
- Water: 5g
- Protein: 55g - Carbohydrates: 22.4g of which sugar 10g
- Fiber 12.4
- Lipids: 4.6g
- Saturated fatty acids: 1.6g
- Sodium: 3100 mg.
The product we bring to order.
Origin : France
GRADE STANDARD:FOOD GRADE
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department. We will be happy to help you with the information required to place an order or order already placed.
Response time aprox 24 hours.
Information about an order status
Information about an order situation can be paged directly from the client or telephone account management area to the customer service number
Correspondence address: SC Top Ingrediente SRL, 7, Teilor str., Chiajna, Ilfov, Romania
How to order:
To place an order through our on-line shop, the client must sign up, and in order to benefit from our promotions, it is necessary to subscribe with a valid e-mail address. Thus, contact details and delivery address will be saved and can be ordered again, at any time receiving information about previous orders.
Product selection is made by using the menu bar in the dynamic bar, navigating through the product categories. Searching for a specific product is done using the 'Search' magnifying glass at the top. When you find a product that suits your wishes, you can add it to your cart directly. To view the selected products, you can access t" icon at the top of the screen.
In the shopping cart you can change the quantity of the desired products or even give up a product, you can see your products, accompanied by the final price. The shipping charges are calculated separately depending on the quantity of the products in the order.
If you are a new customer, you can use the quick command option by simply filling in the name, phone number and pressing the "Submit command" button. You will be contacted to complete the sales completion data.
If you are already a client, enter your email and password in the fields below and you will be charged all the data you used at the last order. If you agree to the same conditions, simply click the "Submit command" button.
After each placed order, the delivery dates are saved so they can be used later. Soon you will receive an email confirming your order registration.
1. The client / buyer can place orders on the site by adding the desired goods to the shopping cart, and then complete the order by making the payment in one of the specified ways. Once added into the shopping cart, a good and / or a service is available for purchase to the extent that there is a stock available for it. Adding a good / service to your shopping cart, in the absence of order completion, does not entail the registration of an order, or the automatic reservation of the good / service.
2. By completing the order, the buyer agrees that all the data provided by the buyer is correct, complete and true at the time of placing the order.
3. If a good ordered by the buyer can not be delivered by the seller, the latter will inform the customer / buyer of this fact and will return the value of the good and / or service to the buyer's account within a maximum of 7 (seven) days from the date on which the seller acknowledged this fact or from the date on which the buyer expressly expressed his intention to terminate the contract.
4. Product features are available on product pages on our site. From a legal point of view, the content of the site is not a proposal for a purchase contract, but a presentation of our offers. Therefore, if you place your order through our site, your order is an offer to purchase a product listed on this site. Your order is followed by our acceptance as described below.
The order can be placed only through our site. To do this, you will go through a simple process, at the end of which you will confirm the command by pressing the "finalize the command" button. The button will clearly indicate that placing the order involves your payment obligation. Before you confirm your order, you are always informed of the total price to be paid and you will always be able to check and possibly correct the order.
Payment method :
1. The order once placed, the proforma invoice can be downloaded from the client account.
2. The price, method of payment and payment term are specified in each Order. The Seller will issue to the Buyer an invoice for the delivered goods, the Buyer's obligation being to provide all the information required to issue the invoice in accordance with the legislation in force.
3. In order to correctly communicate the order invoice, the Buyer has the obligation to update his account data every time and to access the information and documents related to each order in the account.
Through this way of communication, the buyer, by accessing his account, will keep a record of the invoices issued by Top Ingrediente SRL, and can save the archive in turn at any time and in any way he wants.
4. By sending the order, the buyer expresses the agreement to receive the invoices in electronic format by adding them by Top Ingrediente SRL to his / her account via the electronic mail at the e-mail address mentioned in his / her account.
5. Payment of your order can be done as follows:
By payment order based on the proforma invoice generated in the client account
6. The ordered products will be delivered after the payment.